summer

Sunday, September 28, 2008

And even more birthday fun!

Welcome to the Family Dallin Yul Olsingch!
September 19, 2008 1:22 am
9 lbs 13 ozs
The fun wasn't over yet. . . Not long after grandma's celebration we started another BIRTHday celebration with the birth of our "little" boy.

Here's the happy grandma finishing Dallin's first bath. Grandma and Dallin will share birthdays! (We celebrated the day before her real birthday at Build-A-Bear) Dallin was born at the hospital mom works at, so we got some royal treatment there, and mom royally treated all of the wonderful nurses on our behalf.
And here's the proud daddy x4. Dallin's got a lot of Daddy in him - Daddy's nose, Daddy's ear lobes, Daddy's upper lip, Daddy's chin, Daddy's eyes, Daddy's hair. . . I think that mommy can take credit for his size and big feet.

And here is the proud and relieved mama x4 and my beautiful new son. His original due date was 9/14/2008 so, though 5 days late isn't bad for our babies, for some crazy reason I thought he might have come early. The delivery went well and I'm glad its over, and now I cannot get enough of my little guy.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting! You really do have a beautiful family! I love blogging and I'm so glad that you have one. Check mine out at wendyh76.blogspot.com

Cathi said...

Carrie he's beautiful!! I'm so glad you've posted photos. I have enjoyed catching up on your delightful family.

camie said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog. Congratulations- another beautiful baby!!!