summer

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quiet Times with Cousins

It's always FUN to get together as a family.  Here are 12 of the 22 Crippen grandchildren (plus a darling Gleason cousin)  enjoying one another.  Sorry, I should have warned you to turn your volume down.  If you'd like more of this (it's even better live!), ask me for a calendar of our summer get togethers.  We're expecting the Chris Crippens here in CA very soon, the Lows in May, Hopoates in June, and since we don't get to see each other much, a family reunion in July. . .  

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh so fun.i really did have to turn my volume downn RIGHT when i pushed play! wish we were there!

Ipo said...

That looks like my house when the cousins are all together...except mine is a mess! So much fun! I should come and crash one of your parties this summer!!

Katie said...

I'm still checking Carrie!!!

Katie said...

I am STILL checking Carrie! :)

Katie said...

I checked in again today to see some pics of the big 1 year old...I bet there are some cute ones!!!

Katie said...

So I just got off of Angie's blog...she posted! Can you do it too??? I want to see Halloween pics.