summer

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thanks Auntie Amelia!!

Auntie Amelia the Amazing sent a fun little package for Malia (should've spelled it Melia). She crocheted those cute little shoes and headband! I'm very impressed and grateful. Malia is growing like a beautiful weed. At 6 weeks-ish she was 12 pounds! She is a happy girl with beautiful smiles and coos. One of my favorite things about her--SHE SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never had that before, and appreciate it so much because I need it.
Thanks Amers!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Awww! So cute. They are even cuter on her. Thanks for showing me and making most of my frozen dreams come true. Now i really wish I could HOLD her while she wears them...:)

Katie said...

Time to UPS Malia to Canada! She is SO sweet Carrie... and not to make you feel sad, but I think she just took that jump from newborn to little baby. :( Better have another!