summer

Monday, November 29, 2010

Finally!!!!!



It's a GIRL!!!!!
Malia Grace Olsingch
9 lbs 13 ozs (just like big bro Dallin)
November 27, 2010
We are so BLESSED!

I truly thought this little gal would have come prior to her due date, but that was crazy thinking. We went in for an induction 8 days after her due date, and though I really wanted to come on her own, I don't think letting her grow any bigger would have been very wonderful for me. She is beautiful (this is definitely not her best photo, poor thing. Labor is probably as much fun for the kiddo as it is for the mom). I am in LOVE.



Our first family photo. The girls came to the room shortly after Malia was born and were SO EXCITED. They would have been excited if Malia had been a boy, but they had been rooting for a baby sister all along. It is fun to have a little girl after the boys, but I keep catching myself calling her little buddy or fella or even, oops, son. Michael is happy with his little sister, but was most impressed with the buttons on mom's hospital bed. Dallin was just not too sure of everything, but gave Malia a few sweet kisses anyways. It's going to be fun to see how they adjust.



Our pretty "little" girl. She's got dark eyes and plenty of hair (on her head, and shoulders, and legs) and the sweetest little lips. Harvey and I have seen a bit of each of her siblings in her, which has been fun.


1 comment:

Katie said...

She is a cutie! Cant wait to read all about her and the others each month on your blog! :)